- Brand new for the 2023, Alkali has released their high-quality price point Fire line.
- The Fire 3 has an improved quarter package from its predecessors that provides players with great stability and support, thanks to its enhanced fit properties. Furthermore, they are heat-moldable up to six minutes, allowing for an anatomical, closer to the foot, fit.
- The nylex liner on the interior works to wick moisture away, keeping players dry and comfortable. Additionally, the felt tongue provides an added layer of comfort and protection.
- The two-piece aluminum Hi-Lo chassis is both durable and lightweight. Paired with the chassis are Loki 82A outdoor wheels and ABEC 7 speed bearings.
- Unique to the traditional Alkali lines is that the Fire line comes in an “E” width which is slightly wider than the traditional “D” or “R” regular width.
- Sizes 3-5 have a 68/68/72/72mm wheel Hi-Lo setup.
- Sizes 1-2 have a 59/59/68/68mm wheel Hi-Lo setup.
- The Fire 3 Skates are a great option for players who are looking to try out the game of roller hockey without breaking the bank!