- New for the 2023 season, the Cele I Inline Skates are the highest performing and best fitting skates Alkali has made to date with their carbon fiber boot and outsole. Featuring the best bearings money can buy, Ceramic, and dual pour 76A indoor wheels the Cele I Skates are decked out with specs never before seen in any previous line.
- From the top you’ll find a new 3D Pro embossed felt tongue which provides comfort and helps in preventing lace-bite.
- A one-piece Chrono-White upper provides the support you need without sacrificing weight while an ultra light pure carbon outsole maximizes energy transfer with the floor. The unique boot one-piece construction provides some of the best ankle support and comfy feeling right out of the box.
- Inside the boot, the Cele I features an enhanced gripping system that uses materials in key locations that wick away moisture while keeping feet comfortably locked into place. Anaform padding is also included in the Cele I, offering an increased level of protection around the ankles. This material provides an extra layer of comfort, working well with the microfiber liner.
- On the bottom of the skate, the Cele I has a FW75 aluminum Hi-Lo chassis, connected by 4 extra strong copper rivets for the highest level of performance. The Hi-Lo setup provides a unique skating angle, with bigger 80mm wheels in the back and smaller 76mm wheels in the front. With this popular frame design, you get the best performance benefits of both sized wheels.
- The Cele I features Hi-Lo indoor dual pour Eris 76A wheels to complement the benefits of the chassis, providing a solid balance of speed and control with every stride. The bearings included on the skates are Ceramic which are the highest rated bearings money can buy.
- 1,280 grams in weight (based on size 9)
- If you are an elite-level player looking for pro performance then look no further than the crispy white Cele I Skates!