This item is a special order, please order below and it will be ordered, this will arrive within 2 weeks.
- Performance, comfort and style.Dextra PRO+ is the perfect combination of a high performance glove with a tapered fit, and the comfort and style you expect from the Dextra line. Available in the most popular colors, Dextra PRO+ features our new Torrey Suede palm with overlays, trigger gussets providing maximum grip and dexterity, and a lock thumb with lycra loop; which provides all the protection of a lock thumb with the movement of a flex one. Additionally, your Dextra PRO gloves can be baked for two minutes in a skate oven for a more broken in feel and perfect fit.
Verbero Dextra PRO+ Features
- Palm: Perma dry Palm. Made with Torrey Suede, this high end palm not only wicks away moisture at a higher rate than other palms, but it also provides increased comfort, flexibility, and game ready feel. Torrey Suede Overlay on the base of the palm and on the finger tips for added grip, comfort and durability. >X-tenza gusset finger sleeves for less restriction on finger closure, improving stick control, glove flexibility and overall feel.
- Exterior: Ver-Tec Tight Cross Weave Nylon increases durability without compromising flexibility.
- Liner: Stylish Plaid Comfort Quilt antimicrobial liner. Keeps hands comfortable and dry, while maintaining the glove free from odors. Assists in the prevention of infections.
- Design Make-Up: Anatomical Tapered Design that prevents hindered movement during play, while providing outstanding comfort and higher performance. Flair Style cuff for minimum weight and increased mobility. Cuff incorporates a ½ inch moisture management vinyl nitrate for an exceptional fit, feel, weight and protection. All back hand and finger inserts provide top end protection by utilizing ¾ inch moisture management vinyl nitrate foam with protect PE poly inserts.