The Green Biscuit ‘Pro’ is the puck to use to master the skill of saucer passes on asphalt surfaces. For stick handling practice on asphalt, we recommend using the ‘Original’ Green Biscuit.
With all the features of the ‘Original’ Green Biscuit™, the ‘Pro’ includes one more to make it feel like an ice hockey puck on asphalt.
The Green Biscuit™ ‘Pro’ is the puck to use to practice saucer passing on asphalt. It’s stand out feature is the rubber puck tread to give the feel of a real ice hockey puck when on your stick blade.
- Heavier weight for increased stability when saucer passing and a more realistic feel
- Makes the saucer pass an easy skill to master
Plus all the other great Green Biscuit™ attributes:
- Plays on the street like a real puck on ice!
- Ideal for beginners up to pros
- Makes playing and training convenient and fun
- Great for street, roller or recreational hockey and off-ice training
- Helps develop confidence and improve the three primary stickhandling skills: one-touch passing, toe-drags, and saucer passes
- Made for saucer passing practice. Do not use for shooting practice.